Friday, April 22, 2011

first post!

Hi to all of...wait, no one's there.  Well, for anyone who is in the future who decided to look back at my posts, thanks for caring enough.  Or being bored enough to look through all the rambling that is sure to come.  Anyway, to anyone who decided to read this, I guess I should talk about myself.

Hi.  I'm Tegan.  Nice to meet you.  As you might be able to tell from the title of the blog, I'm verbally dyslexic (really hoping people get the title) which is my way of saying that I screw up what I want to say.  A lot.  I'd add an example here, but I can't think of anything in particular.  I'll let you know of something when it comes.  It'll probably come a bit later in the post while I'm talking about something completely off topic.

Hmmm...what is there to say?  I'm a teenager.  Learning how to drive.  Remind me to get my mom to take pictures of me while I freak out behind the wheel.  Naaaah.  I think I'd rather be some imaginary face and voice in your head.  Adding a face to your mental picture sort of ruins the whole "mental" part.  I'll just draw a picture of my face.  Not EXACTLY sure how that will work out, seeing as I'm a particularly good artist.

Anyway...I don't think I'm going to delete much of what I write in posts, so you get to see how my brain works!  If there's stuff you don't understand...Google it.  I'll probably be rambling on and on about the Babel Fish or something of the like, and if you're thinking "What the hell is this kid talking about?"  seriously, Google it.  Babel Fish, while uncomfortable at first, is a magnificent tool.  Waaaait, it sort of started a whole bunch of wars.  Never mind.

I have a feeling that most of my posts are going to be like this.  Possibly longer, and hopefully with a point.

OH, feel free to email me at ExplodingSammich@gmail.com.  Cuz, y'know, homeschooler.  I sit in front of my computer with nothing but schoolwork all day, and not only do I have verbal dyslexia, I also have chronic procrastinitus.  Yes, it's real.  No, not really.  It's just me wasting time.  It happens a lot.  Too often for my mother's comfort, but there you have it.

I feel like leaving a thing at the end that at first makes no sense, then it sort of makes sense, but then you realize that it's just rambling.

Don't give your money to squirrels, because they use it to get high, and high squirrels is the last thing we need.

Yea, that works.

No comments: